Making your own cleaning products is better for your health and your wallet. Believe me, you don’t need those 25 different products to clean your house. You can replace them with only basic ingredients :
Multi Usage cleaner
- Put 2 teaspoon of Sodium percarbonate in an empty bottle
- Add 150 ml of water
- Shake it
- Add 150 ml of White Vinegar
Tip : if you want your product to smell better, you can put lemon skin in your vinegar and let it macerate for two days before doing this recipe.
Dish washing cream
- Put your Marseille Soap flakes in a pan
- Gradually add water to have an homogeneous mixture
- Pour it in a jar and let it rest in the fridge.
- Once the mixture is solid, you can use it !
Tip : Use the handleless dish brush to easily remove all the spots on your dishes !
- Put he skin of four lemons in a mixer
- Add 200 gr of Salt
- Mix a few minutes
- Once the texture is homogeneous, put it in a pan with 140ml of white vinegar and 220 ml of water
- Heat over medium heat during 15 minutes
- Put it in the mixer again to have a fully homogeneous
You only need to put one teaspoon of the mixture in your dishwashing machin, you'll be impressed !
Take care of yourself,
Amanda from Kami